[Spridgets] Anyone care to check their spare parts bins?

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:54:48 MDT 2007

I am looking for a few parts I am missing for the 68 engine
re-assembly project. I know there are vendors on the list, and I will
hit them up next, but I thought I would ask if anyone cares to look in
their spares bins.
Parts needed...
The 6 blade plastic fan, I'd like one that looks nice enough to go
onto a repainted, purtied up engine. (I'm fairly certain this will
have to be purchased new)
The clips that hold the throwout bushing onto the pivot arm.
A couple of exhaust manifold studs. Or, if someone knows the size,
I'll run down to the local NAPA.
I'm sure I'll find more, but this is what I am needing so far. I have
these bit on other completed assemblies, but I would rather buy the
few parts I need, than scavange something else.

Thank you,
Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad