[Spridgets] Release Bearing

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 11:10:40 MDT 2007

The key to longevity on the original design, is DO NOT RIDE THE CLUTCH!!!
Shift into neutral at stop lights and signs. When getting ready to
take off, shift into second, and THEN into first. This will keep you
from messing up your non syncro first gear, by aligning things up.
Keep your foot off the clutch unless you are actually shifting.

Brad

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad