[Spridgets] Rockford Craigslist - L(ocal) B(ooger) C(ontent)

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Aug 24 22:45:11 MDT 2007

Ron, you have totally outdone yourself with this one......I mean
JEEEEZ!  Now, as a biologist I am totally contemplating the cloning
procedure here.  I just purchased Eastwood's home cloning kit,
unfortunately it's made in China so the "new" King may have a different
"slant" on things but will probably do a mean karaoke.  OK, sorry.

Larry, it's so damn wet down here that algae is growing on our skin.
It's so moist the Bugeye turned green!  We live on Mt. Ararat, however,
so everything is dry in the house and garage.  Not so nice for the
lowland folks.  Some city streets are closed off but not a big deal.
Hopefully the humidity will leave us soon.  Oh ya, get rid of the
mosquitoes too.  A person can't even work in the garage without giving a
couple of pints of B+.  Hmmm, a couple of strong Beefeater's and tonic
should get the little buggers....or is that boogers?

Have fun at the BBQ and thanks for thinking of us.

Ron, let me know if you come across a Giulietta or GT...not that I can
do anything about it but it's nice to drool.
Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS
Burlington WI (growing moldy cheese)