[Spridgets] Record restoration

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 28 10:06:37 MDT 2007

When you're filling a surface hole with no access to the backside, the
wadded up wrappers stuffed through the hole into the inner space serve as a
filler/backing to help support the wad of bondo you shove into the hole
until it cures.
My PO was pretty high-class.  He covered the unwanted antenna hole with a
piece of adhesive backed aluminum foil and bondo'ed over the top thinly.
Bit of a surprise, but actually a pretty good job.  I cut a disc of 18 ga
steel and welded it shut properly.

Glen