[Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Aug 28 16:34:11 MDT 2007

Michael,

The Burger King wrapper story is part of a running joke between Frank and I.
While there are plenty of hacks out there in body shops that might wad up
their sandwich wrapper from lunch and stuff it in a rust hole and fling
bondo at it from 5' away... we are not advocating that for Spridget
preservation.

It is amazing when you become an automotive archeologist and take some of
these nearly 50 year old cars down to bare metal to see the horrors of past
body shop transgressions.

WST