[Spridgets] Moments of Reason......

Michael Conn mconn2 at bright.net
Wed Aug 29 16:02:08 MDT 2007

Herb,

As I'm 100% American I've always wanted to start a conversation with at
least two other Americans: "My fellow Americans ..............".   I'm
actually very posh so I'd be allowed to do that!   (I don't believe those to
whom I'm talking would make remarks about a horse wot I rode in on.)

Michael

Michael