[Spridgets] The Gaydon Sprite ledger book

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 20:04:05 MDT 2007

Michael Conn:  "Admit that you want a stinkin" certificate."

Naw, I don't want or need no stinkin' certificate, cause I have what not
many others have.  Two personal *letters* from Clausager, each typed and
signed by himself before most people had even known who he was.  And put
something like a "certificate" on the wall?  I don't even know where my
degrees, diplomas, etc. are.  And a certificate would clash with our
western cowboy art.

Incidently, do any others have the letters that Clausanger sent out before
they had certificates?

Buste