[Spridgets] Team Death Trap Lost

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Thu Aug 30 12:44:23 MDT 2007

> Flash, why are you even on this list?  You don't own a Spridget and all
you
> do is try to irritate the valid listers.  Why don't you just go away?

Ahh...Larry, I vote to keep him on list. He's articulate, if somewhat
acerbic and asymmtotic. In terms of a good Bell's Theorem non-local
interaction, he's unmediated, unmitigated, and immediate. Just what this
list is all about.

And lastly - I think Flounder would miss him.

Bud

Mr. White - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite