[Spridgets] FW: Team Death Trap Lost reply 2

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Aug 30 17:53:37 MDT 2007

> OK, consider yourself defended.

Likewise ;-}
BTW we still have autocrosses coming up
on September 9, September 30, and October 7.
You need to arrive by 9am in order to prep your car
prior to the mandatory 9:30 driver's meeting. Usually
about 12 runs during the day and we wind up around
4:30 to 5:00. All three of these events will be at the
College of Lake County campus in Grayslake, IL.
Come one, come all, but the offer to cover your
registration fee was only extended to Flounder.
David Lieb