[Spridgets] Cool in CT

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 08:37:05 MST 2007

David Lieb wrote:
>> Joke? I just paypal'd you the money.
>
> Wow, it's worth $1500 to you without even driving it?
> You must be planning to part it out ;-)
> WST, hold out for at least $3k, you should be able to
> part it out for a lot more than that with the AL head, the
> 5-speed, the alloy wheels (with nice new Sumitomos),
> 13" steering wheel, PPP adjustable shocks, etc.

I don't want it, it has all those "non original" goodies.
WST, I'll give you $400 for it. I mean there are no original
parts on it.
No Dunlops, no ribcase, no original steering wheel, totally wrong
shocks, and it doesn't have the smog head.
David, you ruined you car. What's the matter with you?
But if $400 doesn't work, how about I sell you all the original stuff so
you can make it worth $5000 again?
I'll be fair, Give me $7000 and I shiop you a steering wheel, leaky
shox, and a carboned up 12G1316 head. I even have a couple of bald
Dunlop SP4s

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ