[Spridgets] San Francisco Bay Area theft

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 2 17:13:17 MST 2007

David Ramsey  wrote:  " The first half hour he was there was spent
reminding me that had we voted for the increase the police wanted last
election maybe they could
have caught them."

Fire his ass!  Cops have absolutely *no* business discussing politics with
the public while on the job!!!!  (No do government clerks, road workers,
accountant...anybody who works for the government and deals with the
public.)  I would have been fired.  But the chief was like LAPD's Bill
Parker would fire anyone who took a donut for free!!!!

RBE