[Spridgets] EFI bugeye

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Mon Dec 3 09:46:50 MST 2007

Glen Byrns wrote:
> On a separate front, my wife just bought my Christmas gift(which I can't play
> with yet!!! but she'll never know I snuck into her closet and played with it
> while she was out of the house this weekend).

When I was a kid I used to sneak into my parent's closet to check out
what they had bought for Christmas. One day my mother asked me if I had
happend to have gone into their closet.  Of course I said no. She took
me into their bedroom and showed me the trail of footprints I had made
coming from their closet. She had poured out talcum powder on the floor
of the closet to set a trap for me and my siblings.

I got my hide tanned real good for that one.

My wife is getting me a wide screen GPS for Christmas also, but I think
I'll stay out of her closet having learned my lesson about that years
ago ;-)

Cheers,

Robert