[Spridgets] Vaccum Advance..

John Colclasure bilbostuufff at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 15:56:24 MST 2007

Ok, folks, got a book, although it seems a bit worthless in most questions perhaps someone can answer this question. The Midget is a 1979...In the Haynes Repair Manual an illustration shows the Flame trap line going from the distirbutor vacuum unit to the Exhaust gas recirculation unit...However, for some reason I have no line going going to the distributor vaccum Unit..(Nothing attached)...and a line going from the Exhaust gas recirculation unit to a spout of the carberator....
  When I examine the illustration it shows a line going out of the carburator to someplace that is not shown in the picture...The car seems to get very jerky when going down the road especially at low rpns...(I am thinking this could be the lack of connection with the vaccum advance Unit....Any ideas?