[Spridgets] I want this car...

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 09:23:10 MST 2007

Ron Soave wrote:  "A Bugatti Type 35 was next to him, and my father told
the guy "that's my favorite car in the world".  The guy told him it was...

Blast!  It didn't have the fairytale ending I was hoping for.  Wouldn't it
have been greater ending with, "The guy told him it was HIS!!!"

Of course the car was exactly the cost of the wedding and my father had to
say no.

Just remember, and give thanks, for he didn't HAVE to!  That was a
yet-to-be father's love for his yet-to-be born son!  And it also proves
that you come to your love of cars naturally (and genetically).

Buster