[Spridgets] Bugeye story

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 6 20:59:22 MST 2007

Well, at least, my memories of Council drivers seems to be spot on.

To be honest with you, I was not that impressed with my SCCA drivers school.
Very rudimentary, I thought.  I got the feeling that they just wanted it to
be over with.  But, then, I don't have any other school to compare it to.

Anybody attend one of the pro schools like Skip Barber or Bob Bondurant?  I
talked with Bondurant once about his school when he was driving a friend's
car at Elkhart, but I never got to his school.  The guy I bought my race car
from was a pro test driver for Goodyear and recommended Bertil Roos's school
to me, but I never attended there either.