[Spridgets] I'll stir the pot up (no LBC)

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Tue Dec 11 20:17:49 MST 2007

Lots of people around here have LNG or Propane and traditional style
furnaces, hot water heaters, stoves, & reefers. Hell some of them even think
they are real people.
		Crash

Well, a couple reasons why I want natural gas...

Propane was about $60 for a 100lb bottle... now it's $220.

Also, I really want to install a traditional style furnace, with a
thermostat, so I can keep the heat in there on to keep the pipes from
freezing during the last month and first month of the extended season.