[Spridgets] Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 402

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 11:13:49 MST 2007

Dear Listers,
Just got back from a screening of the soon-to-be-realeased Chipmonk film at Fox.  The lead character, Dave, is a somewhat slacker misic writer who lives in a cute little Hollywood bungalow complex, likes the girl next door and drives ............. a tired, but cheerful red TR4 with a primered door ........... kudos ti the studio for not making any British car negative subplots or comments.

Worked for me - film was cute and not as bad as I had imagined.

Best,

Rick Feibusch
British Car Network
Venice Beach. CA