[Spridgets] OK experts, LBC content

Jack Laird jlaird237 at cox.net
Fri Dec 14 12:24:17 MST 2007

You guys may have seen this before?

I just came back from a nice drive, lovely here sun out and high 60s.

Here is what I determined.

Below 3K RPM all is fine. From 3K to 4K clutch pedel is low but workable when
shifting. Above 4K pedel will not release clutch.

I do have a 1275 slave push rod installed which is 2 11/16 long vs the 948,
1098 which is 2 1/2 inchs long. However, I would think that the longer one
would be fine as the pedel is good other wise. But then is it? I can change
out easly enough, not a problem. Do you think it makes any difference?
Jack Laird
Retired USAF

AN5L 24515, Eng. 9C-U-H 16218, Apr. 1959
"Miss Agatha" On the road again and smiling.