[Spridgets] OK experts, LBC content

Jack Laird jlaird237 at cox.net
Sat Dec 15 06:34:26 MST 2007

Gesh, it is all new. Less than 100 miles. Had the engine out 4 times getting
a rear leak fixed and think maybe, just maybe got a bubble in the line that
is causing the problem. Going to put a vacumn bleeder on it tuesday.

Is a 949 with an orginal tranny, in excellent shape I may add.

At rest or low RPMs the clutch feels good and works just great. Smooth no
judder and nice travel. It just goes further in before releasing the clutch
at higher RPM and all the way to the floor over about 4500.