[Spridgets] Williams & Pritchard Sebring II

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Mon Dec 24 05:48:33 MST 2007

Daniel,

Yes, the nose pictured here
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/toomanyspridgets/a2 is the same as on
Redrum, pictured here http://www.thicko.com/RedrumPart2.htm on my Thicko
site.

It was produced by Williams & Pritchard. I never had heard of the Sebring II
name. I've always thought it looked similar to the nose the Works used on
some of the later Targa Florio cars. If you come up with any of the original
literature or advertisements, I'd love to see it.

I've never seen another one in person. I know there's one pictured in
"Mighty Midgets and Special Sprites".

I have talked to Spridgetech about pulling a mold. maybe we'll make some up.

WST