[Spridgets] Glen Byrns

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 27 09:54:14 MST 2007

That is one COOL kit!  Only problem is that when you build a car EFI
computer with those parts, the only car it fits in is a Hummer.
I was too embarassed to ask for that kit for Xmas but I wanted it!

My daugheter told me this Christmas that the FSL(future son-in-law) doesn't
like toys.  So I'm thinking "Oh, great, my daughter hooked up with a girl!"
I ignored her and got him one of those little infra-red micro helicopters
and he spent Christmas day flying it all around the living room.   The
shocked look on my daughter's face when she realized that "They're all just
alike!!!!!" was priceless.

Merry Christmas to all,

Glen