[Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 21:59:34 MST 2007

Rick Fisk wrote:

> For me half the fun of a trip like this is taking off without so much as a
> map.

With a 2 day drive to get there, 4 days there, 2 days back, 8 days in a
Sprite is enough. And the whole family is driving a Sprite or A40 so we
are taking the fast and furious route. PA pike to I-70.
Me in my 59, my son and his wife in the 58, and my daughter and maybe
boyfriend in either the 67 or her Austin A40, she hasn't decided what to
drive yet, and of course the 67 is a bare primered mess right now.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ