[Spridgets] Please define idiot...

Bill Gilroy wmgilroy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 23:39:33 MST 2007

I also forgot, it seems here in the Pac NW once your car starts to slide
most people here just press on the brakes even harder.  They would slide off
the road because the wheels are locked.  If they did not touch the brakes
they could have driven down the hill.  Funniest one was a Subaru that almost
made it to the top of the hill.  When he started to slide backwards he
hammered the brakes and locked the wheels.  He slide backwards about 1/2 of
the way down the hill gaining speed all the way.  He drifted to the right
and bounced off the front of a stuck mini van and when over the curb, and
about 30 feet down the side of the road into the trees.  We all gave him a
10 expect for the Russian judge who gave in a 7.5.

-g