[Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo?

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Dec 30 02:16:09 MST 2007

The white car in the photos is, I think, a 750cc
Cambridge bodied special. I can't be quite certain
of this but that is what it looks like to me. The
second car I ever owned was one and at that time
there were just 6 known to survive world wide.
There were only about 20 cars originally built
with that particular body.  And no, I didn't own
it from new!

Guy