[Spridgets] Miata Question with LBC Content

James Gruber thistle_3619 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 09:25:18 MST 2007

I picked up a set of Miata Seats from a '91 on Saturday to go in Bugsy my '68 Sprite. Great shape, black cloth, $150 after some bargaining, a little cleaning needed, all that stuff. My question is this for any of you Miata Owners. There is a 2 pair wiring harness that connects both seats together. I figure it could be for either Seat Belt not Connected Reminder Lamp or possibly Seat Heater but I'm guessing the former. Anyone who owns one of these early Miata's got a clue? Before I just cut the cable short if this is a seatback heater..... And no I do not want to change to an alternator yet to support a seatback heater. But could be convinced. My money is on seatbelt reminder lamp.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH