[Spridgets] ABS was Please define idiot...

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 12:16:00 MST 2007

Never believe what you read in an article - it may not necessarily be
accurate.

Sometimes an article will have a bias towards an advertiser.

Course if you ever read that a W e s l a k e rocker cover is the best, take
it from that me that it's a fact.

I once really upset the apple cart and Bosch, who ran a magazine feature  and
competition about ABS.  One question was when did Bosch invent anti  lock
braking - my response was that they didn't.  I think it was Dunlop  with the
maxaret system, first developed for aircraft that invented anti-lock  braking and
it first appeared on the Jensen Interceptor (not all models?).   Boy were they
Pi**** about that.  I don' think they ever announced a winner  for the
competition.

Daniel1312