[Spridgets] Not LBC ....lawn mower question

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 09:39:03 MDT 2007

Paul,
That sounds like the easiest least expensive long term fix for me although
before I get to that step I'm going to go and cut the lawn (if she makes it)
and then I'll remove the carburetor and try out all the other wonderful
suggestions first. If they do not fix the problem I'll just get a new
carburetor and put it on myself.
Thanks everyone for all the helpful advice.
Linda