[Spridgets] Miss that is killing me

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Tue Jul 3 21:38:36 MDT 2007

> The photo optic shutter of the crane XR700 has to fire on number one if it
> is
> firing on 2,3, and 4.  It is a simple mechanism.

I do not know that this is a valid conclusion. Isn't there a separate slit
for
each cylinder? These have been known to rub on the "eye" and wear funny.
Likewise, a little debris in the right slot would do this. Pull that shutter
and
inspect it. I seem to recall that it can be put back on 90* rotated to see
if
that moves the problem to another cylinder, but it has been a long time
since
I have looked at one of these and I could be mistaken. Got a 25D to put in
as a test?
David Lieb