[Spridgets] Miss that is killing me

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Thu Jul 5 05:39:56 MDT 2007

Hi Bill,

I am really quite pleased with the set-up (red LED) and the way the 948 ran after I got the shutter on correctly.  I think that they are money well spent.  I use to have one on another Bugeye that I had.  It was not the fireball version but the one that was gold anodized in color.  It worked for many years and I think that my spark plugs burn cleaner with the electronic ignition.

Cheers,

Mike