[Spridgets] Seat Covers to cool down hot seats? (Robert Weeks)

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 6 06:50:03 MDT 2007

If it's for when parked, you can tip the back of the seat forward to get the sitting surface out of the sun, or, you can use a tonneau cover to keep it out of the sun while parked.  Both methods also protect the seat to some degree from overhead birds which seem to have an uncanny ability to soil the seats.