[Spridgets] Iola Old Car Show 2007

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 7 08:48:21 MDT 2007

Any WI or IL people going to the Iola (WI) Old Car Show next Sunday, July 15?
For those not familiar with this show, there are over 2,500 show cars plus
over 1,000 more cars for sale in the car corral and a swap meet area with over
4,000 spaces.  It is big.

They are having their "International Alley" again this year.  There will be a
special parking area for our classic British/foreign cars as well as free
admission for us on Sunday.

http://tinyurl.com/2fg7p9

Last year Peter C and I met for breakfast in Waupaca on the way up.  For
anybody interested, lets meet for breakfast at the diner adjacent to the Mobil
station at Hwy 54 and Cty QQ at 9AM.  Take Hwy 10 north to Waupaca.  The 3rd
exit will be Hwy 54.  Exit and turn left.  The first intersection -- only a
few yards -- will be Cty QQ.  The gas station/diner will be on the left.

Who can make it?

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."