[Spridgets] engine timing

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 10:50:15 MDT 2007

Another note:
On fresh rebuilds I like to pull the plugs and turn the motor over
with the starter until I see oil pressure on the gauge.  You may have
already done this or you may have turned it over enough by now to get
pressure, but it is just one thing I like to see before proceeding.
Once you get it started, keep an eye on that oil pressure and temp gauge.
You will be tempted to just sit there and smile at the thing, but
resist that urge and pay attention.
Wireless internet is good but I'm about to head to BW2 for lunch and
even if they did have access I won't be able to type with wings in my
hands.  Hopefully you are pointed in the right direction.
If not, some other lister can step in and guide you further.  There
are many here who know much more than I do.  They just keep quiet
because I'm usually hogging the podium.
Cheers,
Derf