[Spridgets] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info. FIXED!

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:31:20 MDT 2007

Well, that was the only analogy I could think of to relate the
feeling.  I know a guy who clobbered a Jet Ski that just passed him
(on the right) and veered right in front of the 19ft bowrider he was
driving.  He and his two sons had to rescue the Jet Ski driver from
drowning and get him to the landing for the ambulance ride to the
hospital.  The driver lived but the boat driver doesn't understand
how.  The boat was going about 50 and cut the Jet Ski in half right in
the middle of the port side.
Lotsa fun, but please stay away from real boats when you're hot dogging it.
Cheers,
Derf