[Spridgets] WAY bad karma

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 9 11:56:43 MDT 2007

Can't see the picture from work.  ( "Access denied.  Not deemed work appropriate" )

The gods must have a current thing for GT6s.  I saw one on Friday in front of an LBC garage that I drive by every chance I get.  It looked like it had a brake failure ( bad break ) and used a tree or pole to stop the car ...  Looked like body damage only.  I'm guessing he'll be looking for a bonnet/bumper/grill/ maybe rad.

I think I know how you feel.  I lost my 3 year old MGB back in about '79 to a storm
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/Bea.htm