[Spridgets] She may not win a beauty pagent but my LBC was loud and fun today : )

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:10:51 MDT 2007

The Post Hippies think its cool to hesh out their Rabbits, Beetles, and
busses by making them purposely rust, shooting holes in the doors, etc.

http://www.terovirta.com/images/2003_Spa_128.jpg

so your faded pink spridget is hot.

Ask Dave Lieb, he and his car are accidentally cool, he can tell you all
about it.