[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: This computer is driving me crazy!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 10:06:54 MDT 2007

On 7/13/07, b-evans at earthlink.net <b-evans at earthlink.net> wrote:
>  It is a well-known Ultra Top Secret that I read on an
> Internet blog that the Chinese are going to conquer the world by
> poisoning it  Honest!.  They have discovered it is much easier and
> cheaper to put poison in and on everything they sell to the world rather
> than develop more nuclear missle subs.

You just don't have enough to worry about.  Here's another conspiracy
you may have missed which should keep you shaking with fear over just
*some* of the ways *they* are out to get us...  (Face it - You'd be
paranoid too if everyone was out to get you!)

http://this-must-stop.com/

Cheers!!
Jim
--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.