[Spridgets] I love this list...

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 18:16:59 MDT 2007

-- Bud Pazur <bpazur at excel.net> wrote:
> Ron -
>
> Where is the Gearbox? I'd like to meet you there for
> an 'egger' at 8:30 AM.

Bud,
It's the "main" concession in the paddock area, the
one on the hill between turn 5 and the false grid
entry, just down the hill from where we paddocked
together in 05. I'll keep all youse posted - my kids
want to do midnight Harry Potter readings on Friday
night, so being at the Gearbox at 8:30 am may be a
little sporty.

Bud, I'm going to do my best to be there by 8:00.  5 is to your left, 14 and
the hill up the front straight are below you and to the right.  Get there
early and I'll buy you a cup of Joe.

Larry