[Spridgets] Hard Water Spots

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:24:58 MDT 2007

I'm north of Austin about 3 hours, just south outta Dallas/ Forth Worth.
Austin has TONS of great music venues, and SXSW is just f'n amazing.
Unfortunately, all the Californians moving in have pushed property
values up, way above what most folks can afford.
>From what I understand, a modest home out in CA, values at around a
half mil, or there abouts. You can buy a new, two story home, close to
3,000 square feet, with a two car garage, in Texas, for around
$250,000. Because of the flow of money into Austin, with all the
immigrants from the west coast, the housing there is starting to get
outrageous.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad