[Spridgets] Classical music?

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Jul 19 19:31:27 MDT 2007

>> on XM radio (www.xmradio.com),
> I'd rather puncture my eardrums with a rusty nail than put money in the
> pocket of Lee Abrams.
> You want to know why new music sucks?  Google Lee Abrams.

I dunno bout Lee, but I was never particularly impressed by any form of
satelite radio. I suppose if I were a trucker, I would appreciate not having
to search for stations, but I can carry a handful of CDs full of MP3 files
and drive across the country listening to music I want to hear instaed of
what someone else thinks I should hear...