[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Plugs?

oldsaabguy oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 23:15:00 MDT 2007

On Jul 22, 2007, at 4:36 AM, Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> Lester.....
>
> you normally fill up at that gas station?

uhh.. yeah..  and I like the color blue.. ?????

> You said you found the plugs "fouled".

After dealing with 2 stoke plugs one learns that when the plugs foul
they short circuit and the arc happens inside the nose rather than at
the tip.  Same thing here.

> With
> what, exactly. Were they wet? What color were the deposits on the
> plug (tan, brown,
> oily black, carbon black????)

they were slightly oily and black.  Makes me  think blowby or leaking
guides maybe..

> What sort of "noise" is the motor making?

Here's tha bad part..  it sounds like .. hmm.. let me say that the
sound is similar to a sound that the exhaust pipe might make if
hitting something * ONLY*  this seems to be coming from the pan.
Maybe it's just a bad miss from one plug being bad and it is the
exhaust hitting..

Lester

.. but I'm not holding my breath..