[Spridgets] Engine Startup - Now Need 1275 block

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 23 07:49:35 MDT 2007

A zillion bucks?  There is an unbored and currently unused 1275 block
together with bits in the back left corner of my garage (under the box of
fluorescent bulbs and white plastic water pipes).  It was waiting for the
time when I have need of another engine.  I'll bring it across the pond as
handluggage for that price.  <smile>

Best of luck  :-)

GRD