[Spridgets] engine pull/replace

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 22:26:46 MDT 2007

> > If the special valve stem seals arrive from APT in
> the mail today, my Lake of

Tell us of these special seals. In a beer fueled
frenzy, I recently bought a lifetime supply of the
umbrella ones.

I also bought a race Spridget tub today that I don't
really need. After the fact, it was pointed out to me
that just prior to saying "sure, why not?", in
preparation for a very important and likely boring
meeting I had just finished 2 Monster Energy drinks
and listened to Ramones and X on my iPod during lunch
and that perhaps it isn't a good combo for restrained
thought processes...

Ron