[Spridgets] Tranny Question - Not LBC though

Bruce Lowry egnorant at dctexas.net
Tue Jul 24 11:24:58 MDT 2007

Change the transmission fluid.
This is commonly overlooked and will result in the symptoms described.
The lockup converter uses a special friction modifier that just wears out
and needs replacing.
I have had this problem myself on 2 cars and seen it fix 3 others.
My 95 Mustang has nearly 250,000 miles and has many more left.
When was the last time you changed your automatic transmission fluid??

Bruce