[Spridgets] Was: Sky -- Barbie Cars??

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 24 13:16:47 MDT 2007

But, you're mixing apples with oranges, aren't you?

Even using premium, their cost per mile 'can' be much lower.  But, I don't know for sure if it is.

My Subaru with a 6, using premium, costs less per kilometer than what my 6 cylinder Ford used to get on regular.  ( The Ford is dead now.  Doesn't use any gas any more. )