[Spridgets] Midget FS in Atlanta

Michael Graziano mgraziano at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 25 17:32:17 MDT 2007

Hey all,

Occasional list member John Gottstein has decided to sell his '75 Midget.
His email below:

"Hi everybody,

It's been great being a part of this list for so many years.  I've made
friends and have gotten a ton of help.  It's time to find a new good home
for my '75 Midget though, so I can pay off a little chunk of my grad school
loans.

I put the car on ebay, so please check it out if you're interested or know
someone who is.  I live in Atlanta, GA now, so feel free to come by this
week for a test drive if you're in the area.

Here's the link to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180142059890>
&item=180142059890

It would be cool to see the car stay on the list.  Whoever buys it, I'll
make sure they know about the Spridgets list.

Thanks!

John Gottstein

"

Michael Graziano