[Spridgets] Moving Maybe.

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Wed Jul 25 20:51:42 MDT 2007

Herb,

I appreciate your answer.
But, with respect,  from personal experience Google Earth can't show you
the clear cut around Enumclaw, WA ---- tree stumps most of the way to the
mountain with new growth plants slowly taking hold.
Also, I believe there is clear cutting going on around Klamath Falls for
housing developments for the dormitory crowd.
Also around Mt Lassen Ntnl VOlcanic Park area....
I think it stinks... I think it's possible to build a house in among the trees and
keep the old growth intact...

I'd better shut up before I get lynched ;-)

On 25 Jul 2007 at 17:56, WFO Herb wrote:

>> Check Google Earth.

-
Dave G
'65 MKIII Sprite