[Spridgets] Lock up your cats!

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jul 27 13:45:14 MDT 2007

We got hit last night and our 2 delivery vehicles, Pokey and Stinky,
had their catalytic converters removed.

Apparently the whole area has been experiencing this for a few
months. Police couldn't care less. (neither do I but it's loud)

I can't think of a good way to secure them from roving bandits with
cordless Sawzalls. ( I KNEW those things were gonna be a problem the
first time I saw one)  (The "tavern" next door got Sawzalled into a
few years back)

So, yet another positive for pre-cat cars like our beloved LBCs.

Carry on.

Peter C.