[Spridgets] Spridgets....now I'm REALLY getting confused! HAHA

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:03:51 MDT 2007

As the owner of a square arch 1968 Midget I am totally crushed. I
thought it was a great looking car!  I was willing to pay twice as
much as a Bugeye for it!!  Now I am despondent.

I'm goin' down to the railroad
Put my head on the rail
Gonna let that lonesome 509
carry my blues away...   <sob!>

Jim - ugly 68 Midget in Dodge City so says David....