[Spridgets] Go Death Trap

63AHBJ7 63AHBJ7 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 09:12:29 MDT 2007

DL said:
<<The rust rockets have taken the lead! Are we going to sit idly by and let
them think they can cheat better than we can??? Flush those cookies!>>

This was penned for the MGS List but for those of you who wish to further
assist:
Easier yet David (and being from Chjicago area I CAN say & advocate), after
Vote is placed and while reading the bar chart Click on "Tools" and select
"Internet Options" The click on "Delete Cookies" When second window pops-up
select "OK".  Couple seconds and click on "OK" the just hit "refresh" & you
will return to Page # 1,and you can Vote AGAIN!!!

Nite before last while up for extreme pain & waiting for Vicodin to kick in I
brougth the from 34.6% to 40.1% (which of course changed back as other Team
votes came in).

Anonici