[Spridgets] I need some of what he's smokin...

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jul 29 03:46:50 MDT 2007

Hal,

Thanks for thinking of me, but no, that's not me.

This fellow lives in SW CT where $3,500 is mere pocket change and where Ferrari's and Porsche's are as common as popcorn. I live in Central CT where few people have a million dollar wall surrounding their property and people still know the value of a car missing the front end and with the rear sheet-metal hacked-off.

I've sent similar condition cars to the crusher or as Frank will attest, sold them for $250.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect." Steven Wright